We Create and Implement Quality Management Systems to Meet the Requirements of AS9100 Certification, including AS9110 & AS9120
- Assistance with preparing for the Certification Process and Audit
- Consulting and Guidance from Experienced Professionals
- Documentation Preparation & Review of existing Documents
- Internal Auditing and Internal Auditor Training
- Quality Management Software (QMSCAPA)
- Remote Implementations (saves time and money)
- Risk Assessment assistance and Risk Assessment Training
- Training to Requirements of the Standard
- Click here to request a free AS9100 Readiness Assessment or more Information
- Click here to request a quote for AS9100 Implementation for Certification
This standard AS9100 includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements and specifies additional requirements for a quality management system for the aerospace industry. The additional aerospace requirements emphasize that the quality management system requirements specified in this standard AS9100 are complementary (not alternative) to contractual and applicable law and regulatory requirements.
This International Standard AS9100 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
Prior to the adoption of an aerospace specific quality standard, various corporations typically used ISO 9000 and their own complementary quality documentation/requirements, such as Boeing’s D1-9000 or the automotive Q standard. This created a patchwork of competing requirements that were difficult to enforce and/or comply with. The major American aerospace manufacturers combined their efforts to create a single, unified quality standard, resulting in AS9000. Upon the release of AS9000, companies such as Boeing discontinued use of their previous quality supplements in preference to compliance to AS9000.
The IAQG Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training was released May 1, 2010. The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) is a cooperative global organization of companies providing aviation, space and defense products and services. The IAQG is committed to achieving significant performance improvements through the development of standards, industry oversight and guidance materials for use throughout the supply chain.
The IAQG is sponsored by three bodies and three sectors:
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- ASD (Aerospace and Defense Industries Association of Europe)
- SJAC (Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies)
- Americas (AAQG) – North, Central & South America
- Europe (EAQG) – Europe, Middle East, Russia & Africa
- Asia-Pacific (APAQG) – Asia and Oceania