We Design and Implement Workplace Health and Safety Systems to ISO 45001 Standards
- Assistance with preparing for the Certification Process and Audit
- Consulting and Guidance from Experienced Professionals
- Documentation Preparation & Review of existing Documents
- Internal Auditing and Internal Auditor Training
- Quality Management Software (QMSCAPA)
- Remote Implementations (saves time and money)
- Risk Assessment assistance and Risk Assessment Training
- Training to Requirements of the Standard
- Click here to request a free ISO 18001 Certification Readiness Assessment or more Information
- Click here to request a quote for ISO 18001 Implementation for Certification
OHSAS 18001 provides a framework for managing Health and Safety Management responsibilities through an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, compatible with both the ISO9001 and ISO14001 management systems standards. The standard has been developed for international use and enables an organization to control its health and safety risks and improve its performance. An effective H & S management system will reduce the risk to employees and other interested parties and aid the compliance with legislation.
What are the benefits to me and my organization?
It provides a recognized way of informing interested parties that health and safety holds priority status within your organization.
How can it help me to gain business?
- Provides your organization with proactive preventative measures to protect your employees and to anticipate, manage and control occupational health and safety risks.
- Conformance provides safeguards, so that employees, clients and other parties are exposed to as few risks as possible.
- Third-party certification demonstrates that an organization has taken steps to avoid accidents and hazardous situations using a comprehensive and effectively implemented system.
- Can be implemented by organization s of all sizes and in any industry.
What are the internal benefits for my business?
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents.
- Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs.
- Demonstration of legal compliance and commitment to health and safety.
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners.
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future.
- Potential reduced public liability insurance cost.